Support BEC

Help The World
Click Here

Stay Informed


Top-Rated Nonprofit!

You are here


Report polluted runoff from construction site erosion, illegal dumping, and dumping in areas that drain to storm drains.

If the pollution is within the City of Chico limits, please report your concern using the City of Chico form.  If the encampment is on county unincorporated land, please use the Butte County form.  If you are unsure, please use this map to determine the jurisdiction of the area in question.

City of Chico

Butte County