Support BEC

Help The World
Click Here

Stay Informed


Top-Rated Nonprofit!

You are here

Water Quality Concerns

If there is a change or inconsistency with your water quality, you may report your concern here.

If your concern is within the City of Chico limits, please call CalWater's 24 hour hotline at (530) 893-6300.  

If the encampment is on county unincorporated land, please use the Butte County form by clicking below.  If you are unsure, please use this map to determine the jurisdiction of the area in question.


Butte County